There could be a few reasons why your withdrawal is not working.
- It may happen sometimes that you have not clicked the “confirmed” button, leaving you to think you have made the withdrawal whereas Swixxo did not actually receive your withdrawal request. To be sure of your request, please note that when you submit (confirm a withdrawal request), you will see an entry on the Pending withdrawal box. Should this not be the case, check the top of the page for any error messages.
- Once you have submitted your withdrawal request, you will receive an email with a link which you have to click to confirm your withdrawal. Until you have clicked this link your withdrawal status is on Pending. Once you have clicked on the email link your request should move through the stages towards confirmation through the blockchain and thus completion.
- If you see insufficient funds, this means that your withdrawal amount is smaller than the actual blockchain withdrawal costs. Swixxo does not charge withdrawal fees, but the blockchain will incur fees.
There are several stages a withdrawal request moves through from when you sumbit your request until it is completed, these stages, referred to as status in your platform, are explained below.
- Pending: means that your withdrawal request is waiting for you to check your email for a link that must be clicked to authorize the withdrawal. Once you have done that your withdrawal request can move on to being Accepted. The state Pending may also be due to technical maintenance being performed on the platform, in which case you will usually be notified in advance in the top notification bar.
- Accepted: means your withdrawal has been accepted and the system is working on sending it. Usually acceptance happens very quickly so that you mostly noticing it, however should you see an Accepted state for longer than expected, please be patient, the withdrawal will still process, but may need extra time or manual interaction, which we perform throughout the day.
- Processed: means your withdrawal has been sent to the blockchain and is in the process of being confirmed, once that occurs you will see a Verified state.
- Verified: This means your withdrawal has been broadcast-ed to the block chain, and the coins you transferred should show up in your wallet. If it has not yet showed up in your wallet please check the transaction on a block explorer. If you cannot find the transaction in the block explorer after 4 hours have passed, please contact email@example.com and detail the coin name and transaction ID.
- Failed: means an invalid address was entered. Swixxo can only send coins to valid addresses. If you attempt to send a coin to another coin's address it will not work and come up Failed, you must always send coins to an address generated for that coin. BTC to BTC, XRP to XRP, ETH to ETH etc. Coins that require messages may show Failed if you enter something into the tag/paymentid/memo/message field that is incorrect for that coin. If you are withdrawaing one of these coins to a destination that does not require a tag/paymentid/memo/message you need to leave this field blank
If you continue to have issues with withdrawals please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Swixxo has a daily withdrawal limit. Once you have reached the withdrawal limit, you can make additional withdrawals at the start of the next day. The daily withdrawal limit is set in coins and varies from coin to coin.
List of the daily withdrawal limit for each coin: THESE LIMITS HAVE BEEN SET FOR THE BETA TESTING PHASE AND WILL BE READJUSTED AFTER THE BETA.
BTC (Bitcoin) 0.001
LTC (Litecoin) 0.050
BCHABC (Bitcoin Cash) 0.050
BTG (Bitcoin Gold) 0.020
DASH (Dash) 0.080
ETH (Ethereum) 0.020
XRP (Ripple) 0.001
XLM (Stellar) 0.001
USDT (Tether) 0.01
Example; You make a withdrawal on a given day in the amount of 0.1 ETH coins. This means that for the remainder of the day you could still withdraw another 0.1 ETH which would bring you to the limit. If you request a withdrawal in excess of the daily limit, you will see a Pending status, and in the email when you hit accept, requires admin’s approval. Admin may also reject your withdrawal, in which case you can re-enter a new withdrawal that is within the limits.
To make a withdrawal from your Swixxo account follow these steps
- Login to your account and select from the top menu bar “Wallets”.
- You will see a list of all wallets for each cryptocurrency supported (tradable) at Swixxo. On the very right side to each wallet you find an “-” (minus) sign which you can click, or if you click on “See details” you will see a “Withdraw funds” button which serves the same purpose.
- Enter the Address and Quantity that you want to Withdraw, and click on “Withdraw funds.
- You will receive an email with a link which you will need to click to have your withdrawal request conducted. This serves as a security measure for withdrawals.
Blockchain fees only: Since Swixxo does NOT charge withdrawal fees, there is a flat fee deducted to cover the blockchain fees which varies on the cryptocurrency you are withdrawing.
Important to note:
- Make sure to send the same type of coins to this address. Meaning if you generated an ETH address, you withdraw ETH and not any other coin. If you withdraw a different coin then what the address was generated for, your withdrawal cannot be processed. Withdrawing to a Bitcoin Cash wallet, you could risk losing these coins permanently if you erroneously transfer Bitcoins or any Bitcoin forked coin to that wallet.
- Some coins require a message/payment/tag/memo. This means you must send the coins to the address we provide and attach this “message/payment/tag/memo” to the deposit so we can route the coins to your account. If you do not attach this, you will risk losing these coins.
- If you have enabled 2FA (2-Factor-Authentication), you will need to enter your 6 digit code and click “Confirm”.
Deposit times vary from coin to coin depending on the network speed and the number of confirmations required. This means we cannot credit transactions until they have been processed by the blockchain. Swixxo does not control the blockchain and we cannot influence it to go faster, this is only dependent on the blockchain of the coin you are depositing.
Check the block explorer of the coin you deposited.
All coins have a block explorer. You can find the link to the block explorer of each coin on our page Digital Asset Facts, where you can monitor your transactions by entering the TxID or TXhash. If you are able to see your transaction on the block explorer, it should show in your Deposit History shortly. If the deposit is not appearing in your Deposit History and at least 4 hours have passed, please contact email@example.com telling us the coin name, the address you sent the coin to, the transaction id (txid), and the amount of coins sent.
Your coin may require a tag/paymentid/memo/message?
Please check the deposit instructions for each coin. Your coin may not be credited if you do not follow the instructions provided. If you realize you did not include the proper tag/paymentid/memo/message please send firstname.lastname@example.org the full transaction hash of your deposit. If you do not provide the transaction hash we will be unable to credit your coins.
Did you send your coins to the address generated for that specific coin?
Sometimes users generate an address for one coin and then deposit a different coin to it. This will not work. However, if you erroneously conduct withdrawals of Bitcoins or a forked coin of Bitcoin, to a Bitcoin Cash wallet, you risk losing these coins permanently. Only in the rarest of circumstances may we be able to retrieve these coins. If you encounter any difficulties conducting a withdrawal contact email@example.com telling us the coin name, the address you sent the coin to, the transaction id (txid), and the amount of coins sent.
To make a coin deposit to your Swixxo account follow these steps:
- Login to your account and select from the top menu bar “Wallets”.
- You will see a list of all wallets for each cryptocurrency supported (tradable) at Swixxo. On the very right side to each wallet you find an “+” (plus) sign which you can click, or if you click on “See details” you will see a “Deposit funds” button which serves the same purpose.
- You will see QR code and corresponding address for deposit. You can now send your coins to this address by copying it to use for the deposit from the wallet you are transferring from or scan the QR with your wallet application. To generate new deposit address click the “Get new address” button. (note your old address will still be valid).
Important to note:
- Make sure to send the same type of coins to this address. Meaning if you generated an ETH address, you deposit ETH to it and not any other coin. If you deposit a different coin then what the address was generated for, you risk losing these coins permanently.
- Some coins require a message/payment/tag/memo. This means you must send the coins to the address we provide and attach this “message/payment/tag/memo” to the deposit so we can route the coins to your account. If you do not attach this, you will risk losing these funds.